The following projects are perfect for a Spring home makeover and can also add resale value to your house.
- Kitchen Cabinets: Homeowners’ magazines this year are talking about sprucing up the kitchen cabinets as a spring home improvement project. Replace the knobs on the doors of the cabinets and add molding to give your cabinets a new look at a low cost. If you are ready for a full kitchen makeover, Fred Oakley Construction specializes in kitchen renovations!
- Update your rain gutters: Without rain gutters, our homes are defenseless against the raging rain storms. The water from rain could erode the soil around the foundation of your home, splash dirt onto the siding of the house and leak into the basement causing internal damage to the house. None of this sounds good! If you aren't quite ready to update your gutters, at the very minimum, make sure they are free and clear of debris!
- Update your siding: Not a task for the faint of heart! While you were inside all winter cozied up by the fire, your house was left to deal with all of the weather elements! Have your siding inspected and if needed, consider replacement! There are so many great looking, high performance, energy efficient vinyl siding options available! The possibilities are literally endless. It's best to call a professional like Fred Oakley Construction for an undertaking like this!
- Build a Deck: Why not? Decks allow you to fully enjoy the sun and serve as a great place for socializing and dining. Decks come in all sizes and can be built in a short time! They're also great for adding value to your home!
- Install an Enclosed Porch: Porch additions are wonderful additions to any home; sunrooms add so much light and character to a home! Create a three or four season living space with energy efficient windows that make full use of the sun.
- Repair your roof: One of the most important things you can do! Check this off your "To Do" list ASAP! Make sure there are no missing shingles, curling shingles, etc. Damage to your roof is not only costly, it's dangerous! It's preferred that you hire an expert to look at your roof!
- Have Your Air Conditioner Inspected: What follows Spring? Summer. Nobody wants to be left in the heat in July! It’s a smart idea to have your AC system inspected before it starts to get too hot.
To get started on your Spring renovation projects, call Fred Oakley Construction today at 615-975-8916. Fred has been in the business for over 30 years so he has the expertise you and your home deserve!